United is the only U.S. airline to fly to five destinations on four islands in Hawaii. And if you want to take advantage of those routes, today is a great day to do so. With this one-day sale, economy Award tickets from the U.S. mainland to Hawaii start at just 25,000 miles roundtrip, plus taxes and fees starting at $12. You need to book by 11:59 p.m. for travel September 9 – December 15, 2019.
Discount varies based on Premier status level and card membership. You also must be a member of the United MileagePlus program to participate.
|Premier Status||United Chase Cardmembers — originally 45,000 miles roundtrip||Non-Cardmembers — originally 45,000 miles roundtrip|
|Member||Starting at 32,000 miles plus taxes and fees from $12.||Starting at 37,000 miles plus taxes and fees from $12.|
|Premier Silver or Premier Gold||Starting at 29,000 miles plus taxes and fees from $12.||Starting at 34,000 miles plus taxes and fees from $12.|
|Premier Platinum or Premier 1K®||Starting at 25,000 miles plus taxes and fees from $12.||Starting at 32,000 miles plus taxes and fees from $12.|
- This offer for discounted Awards is available to all MileagePlus members.
- Discounted Award travel is only valid for roundtrip travel in United Economy from the mainland U.S. and Canada to the following destinations: Hawaii: Honolulu (HNL), Maui (OGG), Lihue-Kauai (LIH), Kona (KOA), Hilo (ITO)
- Tickets must be booked no later than 11:59 p.m. local time of origin airport on August 27, 2019.
- Offer is valid for travel beginning on or after September 9, 2019, and completed on or before December 15, 2019.
- Blackout dates do not apply
- Discounted Award is combinable with other award types as long as the itinerary is roundtrip (e.g., a member can book an Everyday Award for the outbound portion of an itinerary and a discounted Award for the return portion, or vice versa) but only the flight segments purchased with a qualifying discounted Award will be eligible for a discount.
- For this offer, “roundtrip” is defined as travel from an origin city to a destination city with return travel ending at the origin city, and with all segments on flights operated by United Airlines. A segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing. Open-jaw itineraries within the same region do not qualify for the discount. Stopovers are not permitted. A booking service charge may apply for travel booked less than 21 days before departure.
- Discounted pricing will vary by itinerary and will vary among members based upon MileagePlus program status and whether or not members are United Chase cardmembers. Please log in on united.com to see offer pricing applicable to you.
- Award pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Qualifying existing award tickets may be reissued, upon request, to the award sale mileage. They are subject to the award change policy, including any applicable service fees.
- PHIS User Fees of $16.73 for each international arrival in the U.S.; and non-U.S. government ticket taxes, fees and airport charges may add up to $300 per ticket as of January 1, 2019. Such taxes, fees and surcharges must be paid at the time of ticketing and are subject to change. Any valid unused award ticket may be returned to the MileagePlus Service Center, for a service charge, up to one year from the date of issue. Award seats are subject to availability and capacity-control restrictions apply. For more information on MileagePlus award travel visit united.com/awards.
- Award discount is only valid for air travel.
- Travel on award tickets is not eligible for mileage accrual in United MileagePlus or any other loyalty program.
- This offer is not combinable with other offers.
A great sale from United, especially for those who have a United credit card such as United Explorer Card or United Explorer Business Card and have status with the airline. Th quoted awards are for roundtrip travel in United Economy from the mainland U.S. and Canada to Honolulu (HNL), Maui (OGG), Lihue-Kauai (LIH), Kona (KOA) and Hilo (ITO). You must book today in order to get these awards.