United Maui Award Sale
United Airlines has launched a new two-day promotion for award fares to Maui, Hawaii.
Fly to Maui for as low as 30,000 miles roundtrip (plus taxes and fees starting at $11.20) when you book by November 8 and travel November 12 – December 16, with no blackout dates.
This offer is targeted to United MileagePlus Cardmembers and Premier members only. The promotion is valid for travel to Maui, Hawaii (OGG) from the contiguous 48 United States. You can see the promotion page here.
Additionally, for each roundtrip booked, United will give $10 to World Central Kitchen, a nonprofit organization providing meals in response to humanitarian, climate, and community crises, including the recent wildfires in Maui.
- Must be a member of United MileagePlus® to participate.
- This offer is targeted to United MileagePlus Cardmembers and Premier members only. Primary Cardmember or Premier member must login using MileagePlus number to book award. No limit to the number of award tickets booked. The promotion applies for new award bookings only and not to award tickets previously booked.
- Promotion valid for travel to Maui, Hawaii (OGG) from the contiguous 48 United States.
- Awards shown are valid for travel Sunday through Saturday. Awards are valid in the Economy (Coach) cabin on United/United Express carriers. Some flights may be operated by the following airlines, doing business as United Express:
- Fee of $5.60 per one-way trip that does not include a government defined stopover, US Customs, Immigration and APHIS User Fees of $17.48 for each international arrival in the U.S.; and non-U.S. government ticket taxes, fees and airport charges may add up to $355 per ticket as of January 1, 2023. Such taxes, fees and surcharges must be paid at the time of ticketing and are subject to change. Any valid unused award ticket may be returned to the MileagePlus Service Center, for a service charge, up to one year from the date of issue. For more information on MileagePlus award travel visit united.com/awards.