Chase United Business Card, New 75K Bonus and Waived Fee
Chase and United Airlines have launched a new welcome bonus for the United Business Card. You can now warn 75,000 bonus miles and you apply and are approved for a new card, and the annual fee is waived the first year. Check out the details below.
- Earn 75,000 miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Credit needed: Good/Excellent
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $99
- LEARN MORE
- 2X miles per $1 spent on United purchases, dining (including eligible delivery services), at gas stations, office supply stores, and on local transit and commuting.
- 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 5,000 bonus miles each anniversary when you have new United Business Card and a personal United card
- $100 annual United travel credit after seven United flight purchases of $100 or more
- 25% back on United inflight purchases (includes Wi-Fi, food and beverages)
- No blackout dates
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- 2 United Club one-time passes at account opening and on each Cardmember anniversary
- No foreign transaction fees
- Exclusive Cardmember benefits with Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection
- Travel and purchase protection benefits
- Annual Fees:
- Primary Card: $99
- Add Employee cards at no additional cost
This new Cardmember bonus offer is not available to either (i) current Cardmembers of this business credit card, or (ii) previous Cardmembers of this business credit card who received a new Cardmember bonus for this business credit card within the last 24 months.
The card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule.
The United Business Card is an improvement on the old card. Keep in mind that this is not a completely new product. It replaced the old United Business Explorer card and if you have received a bonus from that card in the last 24 months, you will not qualify for this offer.
When the card first relaunched last year, it came with a 100,000 miles bonus that required $10K spending. Then there was a highest ever bonus of up to 150,000 miles with a a total $20K spend requirement. While this new 75K offer is not the highest, it is a good one for the United Business Card since it also comes with a waived annual fee the first year.
With that said, there are better Chase business cards that you apply for right now. Chase Ink Business Cash and Chase Ink Business Unlimited both have $900 bonuses right now, and both cards have no annual fee.
Disclaimer: I receive part of the commission when you use any of the links in this article to apply for credit cards through yourbestcreditcards.com.