Chase United Club Infinite Card 75K Bonus
Chase has introduced a new offer for the United Club Infinite Card. This is a card that comes with club access, earning rate of 4X on United purchases, 2X on all other travel and dining, $100 Global Entry/TSA Precheck credit, and more benefits. The new offer will get you 75,000 MileagePlus miles, but you also have to pay the annual fee.
- Earn 75,000 bonus United MileagePlus miles when you spend $3,000 with your new United Club Infinite Card within your first 3 months of opening your account.
- $525 Annual Fee (not waived)
- 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases
- 2X miles per $1 spent on dining
- 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel (including other airlines)
- 1X miles per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Up to $100 fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Precheck
- Access to United Club locations and participating Star Alliance affiliated lounges worldwide
- Free first and second checked bags
- Premier Access
- Hertz rental car status
- 25% back on United inflight purchases
- No blackout dates
- No foreign transaction fees
- LEARN MORE
Applying for the Card
Learn how to apply for the Chase United Club Infinite Card.
This product is not available to either (i) current Cardmembers of any United ClubSM credit card, or (ii) previous Cardmembers of any United Club credit card who received a new Cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months. If you are an existing United Club Visa Signature Cardmember and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change.
These card is subject to the Chase 5/24 rule.
This is better than the last offer that just waived the annual fee, but didn’t come with any bonus miles. Now you get 75,000 United MileagePlus miles when you spend $3,000, but have to pay the annual fee right away which is not cheap at $525. We saw a 100K offer almost a year ago.
With the Chase 5/25 rule limiting many people, going for the big offers is usually the best idea. Even if you are thinking of applying with this offer, is still probably best to wait until you are ready to travel again, so you can take advantage of the benefits.
Is anyone considering this welcome offer? Let me know! Also check out the 75K welcome offer with waived annual fee for the Chase United Business Card.