Uber Eats Discount Code, $20 Off $25 on Two Orders
Uber Eats has a great promotion that will get you $20 discounts on your next two orders. The offer is targeted, but worth a quick try.
- Get $20 off your next 2 orders of $25 or more before taxes and fees with Uber Eats. Enter this promo code at checkout: EATSTREAT20.
- Expires at 11:55pm PT on June 30, 2020.
- Valid for $20 off your next 2 orders only.
- You must receive this email directly from Uber to be eligible. T
- Alcohol excluded.
A nice discount, especially now during the coronavirus pandemic. You can update your app and select “leave at door” at checkout for everyone’s safety
You can also stack this discount with your with Amex Platinum card Uber credits for this month if you haven’t used them yet. If you do not have an account, you can also use promo code eats-enIz2ue to get $5 off your first order. Check out more deals for food delivery deals here.
- Redeem Chase Ultimate Rewards for Select Statement Credits, Up to 1.5¢ Value
- Earn Up to 5X on Groceries with Chase Cards
- Amex Cards Get New Credits for Streaming, Wireless, Groceries & Remote Work
- U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve, Dining and Food Deliveries Earn 3x and Count Towards Travel Credit
- Barclays Cards, Get $20 When You Place 3 Food Delivery Orders
- U.S. Bank Altitude Go Card Review – $200 Bonus, 4x on Dining/Takeout, $15 Streaming Credit & No Annual Fee
- Capital One Adds Streaming Category to Savor Cards, Earn 3% or 4% Back
- Redeem Capital One Miles for Delivery and Streaming Apps