Uber Eats Discount, $10 Off $30 with Code NEWRESTO (YMMV)
Uber Eats has been very generous lately with discounts and promotions. Now there is a new promo code that can save you $10 on your next order. Probably targeted and might be for a first order from a restaurant, but worth a quick check.
- NEWRESTO – $10 off an order of $30 or more. Expires at 11:55pm PT on August 18, 2020.
These are targeted offers, but you can try adding the codes to your accounts to see if they work. You can also stack this discount with your with Amex Platinum card Uber credits for this month. If you do not have an account, you can also use promo code eats-enIz2ue to get $5 off your first order.
More News About Delivery Apps
- Redeem Chase Ultimate Rewards for Select Statement Credits, Up to 1.5¢ Value
- Amex Cards Get New Credits for Streaming, Wireless, Groceries & Remote Work
- U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve, Dining and Food Deliveries Earn 3x and Count Towards Travel Credit
- U.S. Bank Altitude Go Card Review – $200 Bonus, 4x on Dining/Takeout, $15 Streaming Credit & No Annual Fee
- Capital One Adds Streaming Category to Savor Cards, Earn 3% or 4% Back
- Redeem Capital One Miles for Delivery and Streaming Apps
One thought on “Uber Eats Discount, $10 Off $30 with Code NEWRESTO (YMMV)”
Pingback: UberEats: Promo Codes, Discounts & Other Savings ($10 Off $30 With NEWRESTO) - Doctor Of Credit