Tastyworks, Deposit $2K to Get 100 Free Stocks
Tastyworks is a customizable trading platform with streaming real-time quotes. It contains options-focused charting that helps you understand the probability of making a profit, but the layout might be a bit confusing at first. It offers a web trading platform and an app. Now Tastyworks also has a bonus of 100 free stocks when you invest $2000.
Get 100 Shares if you fund your new tastyworks account with $2000 USD. Funds must remain in Qualified Customer’s account for a minimum of three months starting the day shares deposited into account. Offer valid until 12/31/2020.
Stock bonus will be credited to Qualified Customer’s account approximately one week from the time the funds post to the Qualified Customer’s account, on Friday’s by 4pm CST during the Promotional Period. Stock will be randomly selected by tastyworks from a list of eleven (11) stocks priced between $1 and $6 USD. So the value of the bonus can be anywhere between $100 and $600. My 100 shares were worth $207, which is within the average value of $200-$220.
The offer is available through referrals as well, so once you have an account, you can refer people to song up. Once you get enough referrals you can claim different prizes. Doesn’t seem like you get free stocks like many other apps offer.
- Valid for legal U.S. residents, and are ages 18+ as of date of participation
- The odds of specific stock allocation is implemented as follows: there is a 70% chance of receiving Stock priced under $2.00 per share, and a 30% chance of receiving Stock priced over $2.00 per share. The value of Stock received will average $200-$220 USD based on the price of shares at which the Stock is purchased by tastyworks. All promotional shares of Stock are priced at the market price at time of purchase by tastyworks on Qualified Customer’s behalf not later than the market day after Qualified Customer completes the funding of their account.
- The funds deposited to Qualified Customer’s account, plus the initial value of the Stock received (less any losses on the Stock) are required to remain in Qualified Customer’s account for a minimum of three months starting the day shares deposited into account.
- The offer is not transferable, saleable, or valid in combination with certain other offers. tastyworks may decline requests to enroll in the offer at its discretion and reserves the right to change or terminate offer at any time without notice.
- This promotion, when combined with the value received from all other tastyworks offers, may not exceed $600 USD per TIN during the calendar year.
This is an easy bonus that on average should get you about a $200 bonus (varies between $100 and $600). You just need to deposit $2,000 and keep the funds in the account for three months. I opened the account myself recently, and stocks were issued in one week. If you are not comfortable with investing the $2K, you don’t need to. Just leave it in the account for three months so you can keep your free stocks.
More Free Stocks
- SoFi Invest – $75 in Stocks with $1,000 Deposit
- Moomoo – 2 Free Stocks with $100 Deposit
- WeBull – 2 Free Stocks
- Robinhood – $5 Signup Bonus
- Firstrade – 1 Free Stock
- M1 Finance – $10 Bonus plus $1,000+ with 10 referrals
- Nvstr – $10 Signup Bonus
- Public – $10 in Stocks
- TradeUP – 2 Free Stocks + $50
- Stash – $25 Signup bonus + $50 with Direct Deposit
- Acorns – $5 Bonus plus $200+ with 4 Referrals