Target Chase Offer: Save 10%, Up to $9 Back
Chase is targeting some cardholders with a new offer that can save you money on your next purchase at Target. There are different versions. Here’s how this Target Chase Offer works:
- Earn 10% back on your Target purchase, with a $9.00 back maximum. Offer expires 1/10/2022. OR
- Earn 10% back on your Target purchase, with a $7.00 back maximum. Offer expires 1/10/2022.
- Valid one time only
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant
- Offer not valid on Target Clinic or Target Plus purchases
About Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Here are a few things worth noting about these offers:
- You can add the same offer to multiple cards, and you will receive multiple credits.
- Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone.
- Credits will appear in your account in 7-14 business days.
- Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A nice offer for savings at Target. although limited to just $9 in savings. It should work for online and in-store purchases.