T-Mobile, Add Free Line with Unlimited Talk/Text/Data
T-Mobile will once again run a free line promotion, just like the one they recently had back in July. If you already have a T-Mobile account with at least two voice lines, you can add another line for free. You need to have one of these plans to qualify: Magenta, Essentials, ONE, or Simple Choice. You can only add one free line through this promotion that starts on September 18. It’s not clear how long the promotion will run.
This is a great opportunity to lock in a free line now, even if you don’t need it right away. Just hold on to the SIM card they send you and start using it later on. You are eligible even if you already have previous free line offers. This promotion is now showing on the T-Mobile website.
- Via monthly bill credits.
- Limited time offer; subject to change.
- Free new line for accounts with 2 to 11 voice lines; plus taxes & fees for accounts currently paying for a T‑Mobile wireless line with additional taxes & fees.
- Qualifying credit and Magenta, Essentials, ONE, or Simple Choice plan required.
- Credits may take up to 2 bill cycles; credits will stop if you cancel any lines.
- Limit 1 offer per account.
- Starts September 18.