Swagbucks, Get $20 with One Staples Purchase
If you are in NYC and maybe other cities as well, take a look at your Swagbucks account for a targeted offer that can net you an easy $20. You can find this offer in the “Featured ways to earn” section of your account. Scroll through the offers, or search for Staples.
Any valid purchase made In-Store at the following Staples are eligible for 2,000 SB. Eligible Stores:
- 5 Union Square West, New York
- 2248 Broadway, New York
- 1280 Lexington Ave, New York
- 1755 Broadway
- 800 Third Avenue
- 641 6th Ave
- 217 Broadway, New York
- 675 3rd Avenue, New York
- 500 Eighth Avenue, New York
- 4320 Broadway, New York
- 776 8th Ave, New York
- 442 5th Avenue, New York
- 769 Broadway, New York
- Must purchase at least 1 product to earn 2,000 SB.
- 2,000 SB for this offer can only be earned once (1) per member.
- Purchase must be made between September 29, 2020 and October 12, 2020. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on October 12, 2020. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for 2,000 SB.
- Uploaded receipts are not eligible for 2,000 SB if linked to other promotions.
A nice offer for those who are targeted. The Staples store listed here are all in Manhattan in NYC, but maybe you see the offer in other cities as well. Let me know if you do.
To get the 2,000 Swagbucks, you just need to make one purchase at Staples and the upload your receipt by October 12, 2020. The bonus is worth at least $20 and even more if you go for the monthly opportunity to get a $25 Visa gift card for 2175 SB.
You can read more about how Swagbucks works and sign up here for a $13 bonus.