Sunoco Amex Offer: Spend $25, Get $5 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $5 on your next gas purchase at Sunoco. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single fuel purchase of $25 or more made through the Sunoco Go Rewards app by 10/31/2022. Offer valid on fuel purchases made through the Sunoco Go Rewards app only.
- Offer valid on fuel purchases made through the Sunoco Go Rewards app only. Card Member must be enrolled in the Sunoco Go Rewards program.
- Card must be added as a payment method within the Sunoco Go Rewards app and used on one fuel purchase paid through the Sunoco Go Rewards app.
- Purchases must be made in US Dollars.
- Excludes convenience purchases or other on-site services or purchases, such as; C-store purchases, garage/mechanic/repair services, gift cards and restaurants at participating Sunoco stations.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
Even though gas prices are falling, it’s still pretty expensive to fill up. With this offer you can save 20% if you spend exactly $25.