Sunflower Bank Bonus, Get $50 with New Account
Update (Apr. 1, 2021) – Bonus has been decreased and you can now only earn $50. Not worth it.
Offer valid 4/1/21-6/30/21 and may be canceled without notice. $100 minimum balance required to open. Customer will receive a $50 reward when they open their first personal checking account in-branch (offer excludes Private Banking, SunNet® and Health Savings Accounts), complete 25 or more debit card purchases (pinned, signed, or credit), and have ACH credits, ACH debits, or a combination of both (e.g., Direct Deposit/Electronic Payments) totaling $500 or more that all post to the new account on or before 7/31/21. Checks converted to an ACH transaction are not included. The account must be in an open status as of 8/5/21 and have a positive balance at least one day between 7/1/21–7/31/21 to be eligible for the reward payment. Qualifying reward payment will be paid into new checking account by end of business day on 8/6/21.
Original offer (Jan. 4, 2021) – Get you $200 for opening a new Sunflower Bank account in AZ, MO, NM, KS, CO and TX. There’s no direct deposit requirement, but you need to complete an ACH and 20 debit transactions. This Sunflower Bank bonus is back, and available once again until 331/2021.
Customer will receive a $200 bonus when they open a new Convenience Checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Enroll in eStatements
- Complete 20 or more debit card purchases (pinned, signed, or credit), and
- Have one or more ACH credits (e.g., Direct Deposit) totaling $500 or more that all post to the new account on or before 4/30/21.
The account must be in an open status as of 5/6/21 and have a positive balance at least one day between 4/1/21–4/30/21 to be eligible for the bonus payment. Customer will receive a 1099 INT for bonus payment. Qualifying bonus payment will be paid into new checking account by end of business day on 5/7/21.
- Offer available in AZ, MO, NM, KS, CO, TX.
- Offer only available to customers opening their first personal checking account with us.
The account has no fees with statements. Paper statements $3.00 per month.
$30 early closing fee if account is closed within 90 days.
A good offer if you’re in one of the eligible states, but not the easiest requirements. You need to complete an ACH of $500 or more and 20 or more debit card purchases. There’s no direct deposit requirement at least, but you need to go into a branch to open the account.
- Bonus Page
- Bonus: $200
- Account Type: Convenience Checking
- Availability: AZ, MO, NM, KS, CO, TX
- Expiration Date:
6/30/2019 12/31/19 6/30/20 9/30/20 12/31/203/31/21
- Type of Inquiry: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Card Funding: $500 ACH and 20 debit purchases
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: $30 if closed within 90 days