Refer a friend or family member to Suffolk Federal Credit Union from now through August 31, and you’ll each receive a bonus. The referrer will get a $100 bonus and the referee will get a $50 bonus.
The bonus is available in NY only and account have to be opened in branch where you also need to fill out a Member Referral slip so that the person referring you can get their bonus. All SFCU branches are in Suffolk County in Long Island, NY.
The NEW member must satisfy the following:
- Complete and return a Member Referral slip available at any Suffolk Federal branch– ask a representative!
- Open a Free or Max Money Checking account with a minimum of $100 opening balance AND;
- Pay 4 bills though Suffolk Federal’s FREE Online Bill Pay Service OR;
- Use your Suffolk Federal Check Card for four signature-based transactions OR;
- Take out a loan with Suffolk Federal within the first 60 days
Checking account of new member must be opened with a minimum of $100 and must remain open for 60 days. Both referring member and new member will receive cash incentives once the required terms and conditions are met. Free Advantage Checking is your best option, since it has no monthly fees.
Membership in Suffolk Federal requires a Share Savings account with a $5.00 minimum balance and is open to anyone who lives, work, worships or attends school in Suffolk County, NY. I’m not sure what kind of proof they require in order to qualify.
- Apply In-Branch (see offer here)
- Account Type: Free Advantage Checking
- Availability: Suffolk County, NY
- Expiration Date: 8/31/2016
- Inquiry Type: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: 4 bill payments or debit card transactions
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Fee: $20 if closed within 6 months