Subway Amex Offer: Spend $15, Get $5 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for the following offer that can save you $5 on your next purchase at Subway:
- Get 500 additional Membership Rewards points (or $5 statement credit) one-time by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $15+ in-restaurant at Subway®, on the Subway® App or online at subway.com by 12/5/2020.
- Offer valid in-store at stand-alone Subway® locations and for food orders placed online or through the app with participating locations in the US.
- Excludes Subway® locations within the following venues: i.) retail stores, department stores, gas stations, shopping malls, movie theaters, stadiums, locations shared with another brand ii.) hotels, resorts, casinos, airport terminals, mass transit terminals, highway toll plazas, rest stops, iii.) hospitals, military bases, office buildings, high schools, and university/college campuses.
- Not valid at locations outside of the US.
- Excludes delivery orders, gift cards purchased online or through the app, and corporate gift cards.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.