Sterling Bank Bonus (SBT), Get $250 for Checking/Savings
Sterling Bank has a bonus that can earn you up to $250 if you open a Checking and Savings account with them. The bonus comes in two parts and probably just the $150 part of it is worth doing. Plus the bonus is available in NYC only, so very limited. If you live there, keep on reading.
- To qualify for the $150 credit to your SBT Advantage Bank account, each customer must:
- open a new savings, checking, or money market account; and
- set up a monthly direct deposit of $500 and receive the deposit into your account for 3 consecutive monthly statement cycles within 120 days of account opening.
- To qualify for the $100 credit to your SBT Advantage Bank account, each customer must:
- open a new savings, checking, or money market account with a minimum opening deposit of $25,000 at any SBT Advantage Bank branch; and
- maintain the minimum monthly statement cycle account balance of $25,000 for 90 days.
- $250 total bonus if you open both accounts.
The value of this bonus will be reported to the IRS and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes on this offer.
Available in NYC only.
This offer is intended for new customers only. You are not eligible for this offer if:
- you are a current SBT Advantage Bank customer;
- you are a SBT Advantage Bank employee; or
- you have received a bonus for opening a SBT Advantage Bank account within the last 24 months.
Convenience Checking has no monthly fees.
No early closing fee mentioned.
To get the $150 bonus you need three consecutive direct deposits of $500 or more. To get the other $100, you need to deposit $25K and keep it in there for 90 days. With the rates they’re offering is not worth the trouble.
- Offer Page
- Bonus: $250
- Account Type: Convenience Checking
- Availability: NYC
- Expiration Date: 10/31/2019
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $500 for 3 months
- Other Requirements: $25K balance for 90 days for $100 bonus
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown