Sterling Bank Bonus, Get $300 with New Checking Account (CA, NY)
Sterling Bank has an offer for new customers. You can earn a bonus of $300 when you open a checking account at one of their branches in CA or NY. Check out the details of this Sterling Bank bonus below.
To receive the $300 bonus:
- Open a new Sterling Eagle Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $500 and must maintain a $500 balance to avoid fees.
- Must have a minimum of 2 recurring $500 monthly direct deposits made to this account within 120 calendar days of account opening.
- Must also enroll in Sterling online banking to qualify.
- They only have branches in CA and NY.
- Offer not available to existing Sterling checking customers, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 2 years.
- Offer good for only one time use and only for one new Eagle Checking Account.
Sterling Eagle Checking Account – Avoid monthly fee with $500 balance.
I’m not sure what the fees are for the Private Banking Checking account.
Sterling Bank has thirteen branches in San Francisco and an additional seven in the Bay area. They also have six branches in Los Angeles and its division, SBT Advantage Bank in Flushing NY. You must visit a branch to open the account.
Once you do, you must maintain a $500 balance, enroll in online banking and complete 2 recurring $500 monthly direct deposits. The $500 balance also waives any fees.
- OFFER PAGE
- Account Type: Sterling Eagle Checking
- Availability: CA, NY
- Inquiry Type: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: 2x$500 in 120 days
- Other Requirements: $500 balance and online banking
- Monthly Fee: Waived with $500 balance
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
- Expiration Date: None