The public link for the 50,000 bonus for the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Plus Card is back. You’ll earn the 50,000 points after you spend $2,000 within the first 3 months.
This offer is more often available through referrals but it’s rarely through a public link. I don’t belive there’s any referral offers right now, but if you have any you’re welcome to share them in the comments below. Just please share this post if you’re sharing your referrals.
This is probably a good time to apply and go for the Companion Pass. To earn the Companion pass you need to earn 110,000 points in a calendar year and you’ll have that pass for until the end of the following calendar year. So if you earn these points in early 2017, you’ll have your pass til the end of 2018.
- Apply Here
- Earn 50,000 Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account
- 3,000 Bonus Points after your Cardmember Anniversary
- Earn unlimited points that don’t expire
- 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines and Rapid Rewards Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- $69 Annual Fee