Southwest Performance Business Card 120K Bonus
Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business Credit Card has a new targeted offer for a total of 120,000 points. You need to spend a lot to get the whole bonus, a total of $20,000 on purchases within the first 6 months. But this can be a good time to earn the Southwest Companion Pass for almost two years. Check out the details of the offer below.
Here’s what this Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business Credit Card welcome bonus looks like:
- Earn 80,000 points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
- Plus, earn an additional 40,000 points after you spend $20,000 on purchases in the first 6 months.
- Annual Fee: $199
This offer was sent out by mail to select customers only.
- 4 points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines® purchases.
- 3 points per $1 spent on Rapid Rewards hotel/car rental partners
- 2 points per $1 spent on social media and search engine advertising, internet, cable, and phone services.
- 2 points per $1 spent on local transit and commuting, including rideshare
- Earn 9,000 anniversary points after your Cardmember anniversary
- Four upgraded boardings per year (when available),
- Each anniversary year you will be reimbursed for the purchase of up to 4 Upgraded Boardings which are positions A1-A15.
- Upgraded Boardings may be purchased at the departure gate or ticket counter on the day of travel only, when available.
- Up to 365 inflight WiFi Credits per year
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® Fee Credit
- Earn 1,500 tier qualifying points toward A-List status for every $10,000 spent
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Annual Fee: $199
This new cardmember bonus offer is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this business credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this business credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this business credit card within the last 24 months.
Earning the Companion Pass with just one credit card is a big deal. With this offer you would get at least 140,000 points once all the spending requirement is completed. However, spending $20,000 is not easy, and you must have received a mailer directly anyway to be eligible.
If you really want the Companion Pass, you can also earn it with one of the three personal credit cards right now. But you only get it for one year, not through the end of 2024.