South State Bank Bonus, Get $100 a New Checking Account (GA, NC, SC)
Check out this new South State Bank bonus that is available in GA, NC and SC only. You can get $100 with a new account and it doesn’t require a direct deposit. However is does have a few requirements that might be a bot too much work.
For a limited time, EARN $100 by completing the following within 60 days of account opening:
- Open and fund any new South State personal checking account
- Have total qualifying direct deposits of $250 OR monthly automatic draft of $25 to a non-South State Bank account.
- Make a minimum of 15 debit card purchases or payments.
If you meet all of the Eligibility and Qualifications above, we will credit the Promotional Rebate to your Account within 2 business days of the completion of the 60 calendar day qualifying period. The Promotional Rebate will be reported to the appropriate taxing authorities, as required by law or regulation.
Offer available in GA, NC, SC.
At account opening, you cannot be: an owner, or joint owner, on a South State Bank personal checking account or a South State Bank employee.
You can avoid the $5 Monthly Maintenance Charge on the South State Checking if on the final day of your statement cycle you have signed up to receive electronic statements (“eStatements”).
There’s a couple of requirements for this South State Bank $100 Bonus, but at least the direct deposit is optional and monthly fee on the account can be waived with eStatements. To get the $100 bonus you need to set up monthly automatic drafts of $25 or more and complete 15 debit card purchases. Offer is pretty limited, available only in GA, NC, SC and must be opened in branch. Not the best offer, but if you have no other options, then could be worth it for some with a branch nearby.
- Offer Page
- Bonus: $100
- Account Type: South State Checking
- Availability: GA, NC, SC
- Inquiry Type: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: 15 debit card purchases and $25 monthly drafts (if you don’t want to set up direct deposit)
- Monthly Fees: $5, waived with eStatements
- Early Closing Account Fee: Unknown
- Expiration Date: 11/31/2019