South State Bank Bonus, Get $200 with New Checking Account (GA, NC, SC)
Check out this new South State Bank bonus that is available in GA, NC and SC only. You can get $200 with a new account and it doesn’t require a direct deposit. The offer has been extended until October 16, 2021. Let’s see how this South State Bank bonus works and who is eligible.
For a limited time, earn $200 by completing the following within 60 days of account opening:
- Use promo code EARN200 when opening your account online or in a branch.
- Make 15 debit card purchases/payments from the account; AND
- Monthly cumulative direct deposits of at least $250 OR
- One or more preauthorized automatic drafts by a third party of at least $25 (excluding recurring Debit Card payments and person to person transfers).
If you meet all of the Eligibility and Qualifications above, we will credit the Promotional Rebate to your Account within 2 business days of the completion of the 60 calendar day qualifying period. The Promotional Rebate will be reported to the appropriate taxing authorities, as required by law or regulation.
Offer available in GA, NC, SC.
At account opening, you cannot be: an owner, or joint owner, on a South State Bank personal checking account or a South State Bank employee.
You can avoid the $5 Monthly Maintenance Charge on the South State Checking if on the final day of your statement cycle you have signed up to receive electronic statements (“eStatements”).
There’s a couple of requirements for this South State Bank $200 Bonus, but at least the direct deposit is optional and monthly fee on the account can be waived with eStatements. To get the $200 bonus you need to set up monthly automatic drafts of $25 or more and complete 15 debit card purchases. Offer is pretty limited, available only in GA, NC, SC and must be opened in branch.
- OFFER PAGE
- Promo Code: EARN200
- Bonus: $200
- Account Type: South State Checking
- Availability: GA, NC, SC
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: 15 debit card purchases and $25 monthly drafts (if you don’t want to set up direct deposit)
- Monthly Fees: $5, waived with eStatements
- Early Closing Account Fee: Unknown
- Expiration Date:
3/31/20 11/30/20 3/31/21 6/30/2110/16/21