SoFi Invest, Get $75 Signup Bonus When You Deposit $1K
SoFi has long been known for it’s loan business but lately you should have heard all about their SoFi Money account. But they also have SoFi Invest, which is a entry level investing account that has no fees and lets you purchase fractions of stocks. Now you can get a $75 signup bonus. The bonus was increased from $50, and the deposit requirement is still the same.
Get $75 worth of your favorite stock to start building your portfolio when you fund your SoFi Invest account with at least $1,000. Here’s how it works:
- Pick your free stock.
- The deposit must be the first deposit in the account and for at least $1,000.
- You’ll see your free Stock Bit in your account within ten days.
More Free Stocks
There’s many similar apps and websites for free stock and options trading. And many of them have similar offers. Here’s a few that I have covered here on the site.
- Moomoo – 2 Free Stocks with $100 Deposit
- WeBull – 2 Free Stocks
- Robinhood – $5 Signup Bonus
- Firstrade – 1 Free Stock
- M1 Finance – $20 Bonus plus $1,000+ with 10 referrals
- Nvstr – $10 Signup Bonus
- Public – $10 in Stocks
- TradeUP – 2 Free Stocks + $50
- Stash – $25 Signup bonus + $50 with Direct Deposit
- Acorns – $5 Bonus plus $200+ with 4 Referrals
SoFi Invest is a good option for those looking to get into trading. There’s no fees and you don’t need to make a big investment to get started.