Shoprite, $10 Grocery Savings with $150+ Visa Gift Card Purchase
Update: This offer is available once again. Here are the dates:
- Offer valid: 09/30/22-10/6/22
- Redeem $10 on next shopping trip: 10/07/22-10/13/22
Shoprite has a new gift card deal where you can save $10 on your next shopping trip when you purchase $150 in Visa gift cards with your Price Club Card. This could be a good deal when stacked with the credit card rewards that you earn for grocery purchases. Shoprite usually has $500 Visa gift cards in stock (with a $5.95 fee), so that should be your best option. If you have a card like Blue Cash Preferred that earns 6% on grocery purchases, this can be a profitable deal. Check out the list of the best credit cards for groceries here.
- See weekly ad.
- Coupon prints at register and must be presented to redeem $10 on your next shopping order at your local ShopRite store.
- Minimum purchase of $10 required (excludes prescription medications, gift cards, postage stamp sales, milk, cigarettes, fuel, tobacco products, and alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law).
- While supplies last. Subject to availability. See gift cards for terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees
A decent deal that will save you some money on groceries, and you earn free credit card rewards. Keep in mind that Visa gift cards come with a fee, but it should still be a profitable deal.