ShopRite Chase Offer: Save 10%, Up to $10 Back
Chase, Bank of America and other banks are targeting some cardholders with a new offer that can save you up to $10 on your next purchase at ShopRite. Here’s how this ShopRite Chase Offer works:
- Earn 10% back on your ShopRite purchase, with a $10.00 back maximum. Offer expires 7/15/2023.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on third-party services.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Here are a few things worth noting about these offers:
- You can add the same offer to multiple cards, and you will receive multiple credits.
- Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone.
- Credits will appear in your account in 7-14 business days.
- Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A nice offer for savings at ShopRite. Check accounts and add the offer to your cards now if you see it. Then use that card at ShopRite to save 10% on your purchases, up to $10 back. That means that you can maximize with a purchase of $100.
You can find more Chase Offers here.