Shoprite Amex Offer: Save 10%, Up to $15 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $20 at Shoprite. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
There are two versions of this offer:
- Get 20% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make purchases in-store at Shoprite or online at shoprite.com by 12/31/2021. Limit of $20 back in total statement credits.
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make purchases in-store at Shoprite or online at shoprite.com by 12/31/2021. Limit of $15 back in total statement credits.
- Offer valid in-store and online at shoprite.com.
- Valid only on purchases made in US Dollars.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Valid at participating locations in US.
- Excludes ShopRite Gas/Fuel/Convenience Stores, ShopRite Liquor/Wine & Spirits, and shopritedelivers.com purchases.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer for those who have Shoprite stores nearby. Check your cards and add it now before it’s gone.