ShopRite Amex Offer: Save 20%, Up to $20 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $20 on purchases at ShopRite. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get 20% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make purchases in-store at ShopRite or online at shoprite.com by 9/30/2021. Limit of $20 in total statement credits.
- Offer valid in-store and online.
- Excludes ShopRite Gas/Fuel/Convenience Stores, ShopRite Liquor/Wine & Spirits, and shopritedelivers.com purchases.
- Offer not valid for purchases made at leased departments within ShopRite locations.
- Your ShopRite from Home order must be picked up or delivered by the offer end date to qualify for this promotion.
- Valid at participating locations in US.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 9/30/2021, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
Check your cards and see if you have the offer. Everyone should be able to easily use it, if they have a location nearby. It works in-store and online for delivery and pickup orders. You can maximize it with a $100 purchase.