Shef Amex Offer: Spend $50, Get $20 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $20 on your next order from Shef. This is a marketplace meant to help home chefs connect with customers, handle orders and get the food delivered. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more transactions online at shef.com by 9/7/2021.
- Offer valid online only.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Purchases must be made in US Dollars.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
I’ve never tried this service myself, so let me know if you have. You can also get a $10 discount on your first order. Read more about their Covid-19 and food safety commitment here.