Saks Amex Offer: Spend $250, Get $50 Back (Targeted)
Check your American Express credit cards for a new Saks Fifth Avenue Amex Offer that can save you $50 on a purchase of $250 or more. There’s also another version of the offer that requires $350 in spend. This can be stacked with the Amex Platinum Card Saks Fifth Avenue credit.
- Get $50 statement credit one time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250 or more in one or more eligible transactions in-store at Saks Fifth Avenue or online at saks.com by 12/31/2021.
- Get $50 statement credit one time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $350 or more in one or more eligible transactions in-store at Saks Fifth Avenue or online at saks.com by 12/31/2021.
- Enrollment limited.
- Not valid at outlet locations (in-store and online).
- Excludes restaurants located within the store and Online Bill Pay for Saks Credit.
- Not valid on saks.com purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
Could be worth it if you have the offer on your Amex Platinum card, since you can stack it with the $50 Saks Fifth Avenue credit. That would give you a $100 discount on a $250 purchase. Also try going through a shopping portal such as TopCashback or Rakuten that often have increased cashback rates for Saks.
The offer looks highly targeted. Check your cards to see if you have it and please let me know in the comments in what cards you see it.