Select Walmart+ Monthly Subscribers, Get 18 Months for Price of 12
Walmart is targeting select Walmart+ monthly subscribers with an offer to switch to the annual plan and get six months for free. You would pay for a 12 month membership, which costs $98, and get 18 months instead. The offer was sent out by email, titled “<Name>, want 6 FREE months of membership?”. You can also check your Walmart+ account to see if have the offer there.
But this offer can get even better if you have this Amex Offer that gets you half off an annual Walmart+ membership. That means that you would pay just $49 for 19 months of Walmart+.
If you have an Amex Platinum card, then you shouldn’t pay for Walmart+ at all. You can just sign up for the monthly membership and pay it with your Amex Platinum card, and it will be fully credited, including tax.
- Limit one per customer & cannot be combined with other offers.
- Expires 12/30/21, 11:59pm PT.
- A new membership renewal date reflecting a free 6-month extension at the end of the annual term will be updated in the member’s account within 7—10 days of switching.
- The Rx for less benefit is not available during the free 6-month period.
- Offer only valid for assigned Walmart+ members.