Seacoast Bank has a $250 bonus offer available for new Business Checking accounts. The offer is for Florida residents only, but requirements are pretty easy. You do need to fill out a fort and set up an appointment to open account in branch.
Limit one $250 bonus per business relationship. To receive the bonus:
- Use the Code BIZ250
- New checking account must maintain a minimum average balance of $1,500 at 90 days after account opening to qualify for $250 incentive.
Bonus will be credited to your new Business Checking Account after 90 days if aforementioned requirements have been met. $250 bonus may be considered taxable income.
Offer valid for Florida residents only. Valid for new Seacoast business checking customers only.
Promo page says that offer is available for recipient only, which could mean that it is a targeted offer. But, you still need to fill out a form and talk to a representative, so you can check if you’re eligible or not.
No monthly service fee and no minimum daily balance requirement. Free 150 items per month; after that, $0.35 per additional item fee applies. “Items” include checks paid, deposit slip and each check with deposit, ACH credits and debits.
- Sign up Offer (Use the Code BIZ250)
- Account Type: Free Business Checking
- Availability: Florida
- Expiration Date: None
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: Maintain $1,500 balance for 90 days
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: $30 if closed within 90 days