THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED
Seacoast Bank, $500 Bonus with Checking and Savings Accounts
Seacoast Bank has a an offer that can earn you up to $500. This Seacoast Bank bonus requires a new checking and savings account. It’s available in Florida only and you need to go into a branch. The offer now also has targeted language, “Please bring your personalized mailer to your appointment. Offer only valid for recipient named and addressed to on the mailer”
To receive the $350 checking bonus:
- Open a new Seacoast Premium Checking account, which is subject to approval;
- Deposit $100 or more at account opening; AND
- Have your direct deposit of $500 or more made to this account within 60 days of account opening.
Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. After you have completed all the above checking requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 65 days of account opening.
To receive the $150 savings bonus:
- Open a new Seacoast Savings account, which is subject to approval;
- Deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money into the new savings account within 10 business days of account opening; AND
- Maintain at least a $15,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit.
The new money cannot be funds held by Seacoast. After you have completed all the above savings requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 95 business days of account opening. Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account. You can receive only one new checking and one new savings account opening related bonus each calendar year and only one bonus per account per household. Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Offer only valid for recipient named and addressed to on the mailer
- Offer valid for Florida residents only.
- Checking offer is not available to existing Seacoast checking customers.
- Savings offer is not available to existing Seacoast savings or Money Market customers.
- Both offers are not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
Seacoast Premium Checking has a $21 Monthly Maintenance Fee that is waived when you do at least one of the following each statement cycle:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $5,000; OR,
- Maintain a minimum average balance of $7,500 or more in your checking account; OR,
- Maintain a minimum daily combined balance of $15,000 or more in Savings, Money Market, CD or IRA; OR,
- Maintain a trust relationship with Seacoast Wealth Management; OR,
- Maintain a consumer or commercial loan or line of credit; OR,
- Maintain Seacoast residential mortgage.
Seacoast Savings has no Monthly Maintenance Fee when you maintain a minimum daily balance of $500. Otherwise a $15 Quarterly Maintenance Fee will apply. A $3 Savings Withdrawal Limit Fee will apply for each withdrawal or transfer out of this account over six in a monthly calendar quarter.
A good offer that can earn you up to $500 if you open both a checking and a savings account. The Checking part is the most lucrative bonus. You just need to complete a $500 direct deposit to get it. For the Savings bonus you need to keep $15K in the account for 90 days to get a $150 bonus. That amounts to a 4% APY, which is better than most other banks but maybe not worth the trouble for everyone.
This Seacoast Bank bonus in available in Florida only and you must visit a branch to open the account. But now there’s al;so targeted language in the offer page that says you must have receive a mailer directly in order to be eligible. I’m not sure if it will work without a mailer, but let me know if you have tried.
- Promo Page
- Bonus: $500
- Promo Code: DM500
- Account Type: Checking & Savings
- Availability: FL
- Expiration Date:
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding for Opening Deposit: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500
- Other Requirements: Maintain $15K balance for 90 days in savings
- Monthly Fee: Yes, can be waived
- Closing Account Fee: $30 if closed within 90 days