DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Capital One Savor & SavorOne Cards Now Earn More Cash Back for Groceries, Dining, Streaming Etc.
Capital One has announced today improvements to the Capital One Savor and Capital One SavorOne cards. Savor Cardholders will now earn more points for activities they enjoy while staying home, or exploring the neighborhood. There’s 4% cash back for popular streaming services and 3% cash back at grocery stores. SavorOne cards will also 3% cash back at grocery stores and other popular categories like dining, entertainment and more. This is on top of other exciting announcements from Capital One, such as a revamped miles program, new lounges and more.
Savor and Savor One Cards
The Capital One Savor card has been one of the best credit cards cards for food and fun, and it just got even more rewarding no matter if you’re going out or staying in. Beginning May 18th, Savor cardholders will earn
- 4% cash back on popular streaming services, including Hulu, Disney+ and Netflix
- 3% cash back at grocery stores (up from 2%)
Additionally, the Capital One SavorOne card will now offer:
- 3% cash back across each of the following earn categories: dining, entertainment, popular streaming services, and at grocery stores, along with 1% cash back on all other purchases. All with no annual fee!
- On top of this, like Savor cardholders, now SavorOne customers are also able to earn 8% cash back on Vivid Seats purchases (through January 2023).
Capital One Rewards
Capital One rewards cards keep getting better and better. This is just another way that Capital One is adjusting offerings to make customers lives more rewarding.
- On top of this exciting new news for Savor and SavorOne cardholders, Capital One also announced the launch of Capital One Lounges, refreshed miles transfer redemption program (for Venture and Spark Miles travel cardholders), and announced initial info about the upcoming launch of the new Capital One Travel booking experience powered by Hopper.
- Keep in mind that Capital One offers customers a variety of options for both earning and redeeming rewards. Capital One always offers our customers multiple, flexible ways to redeem their rewards.
- Capital One Savor, SavorOne, Venture, VentureOne and Quicksilver cardholders can use their rewards to shop millions of items at Amazon.com.
- These cardholders can also use their rewards to redeem for gift cards from dozens of merchants including Walmart, Lowes, Whole Foods and many more.
- In addition, cardholders can redeem via PayPal Pay with Rewards, in order to use their Capital One rewards when they check out with PayPal at millions of online retailers.
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.