Capital One Launches Lounge Network with Two Locations
You will soon be able to relax in a Capital One Lounge when traveling. At first, choices will be limited, but more lounges could be added soon. The first Lounge that’s part of this network will open at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport later this summer. Another will follow in 2022 at Dulles International Airport outside of Washington, D.C..
Capital One Lounges are designed to fit a variety of traveler needs and allow our customers to make the experience their own every time they visit the space, whether they only have a few minutes to spend in the lounge before they have to get to their gate, or if they have more time available and are looking for a calm space in the chaos of the airport.
Capital One Lounges
Here’s what you can expect from Capital One lounges:
- A thoughtfully designed and industry-leading grab & go food section featuring curated menus by local, up & coming chefs, healthy selections made with regionally sourced ingredients, cold brew on tap, and sustainable packaging that will make “sad salads” a thing of the past.
- For travelers with more time to spare, a restaurant-quality in-lounge dining experience with unique touches like craft cocktails on tap, local beers, and regional wines.
- Wellness-focused amenities to recharge, relax or a little bit of both with a cycling and yoga room, relaxation rooms, nursing rooms, and shower suites with luxury bath amenities.
- We’re continuing to explore additional ways to help our customers travel smarter and more efficiently with features like a digital entry pass that will be available later this year.
- The health and safety of our customers and staff are our top priority. We are committed to creating a safe and welcoming environment for our customers as they start to travel again and will be implementing COVID-conscious cleaning protocols and standards within our lounges.
- Additional amenities include:
- Ample, quiet working space with individual power outlets at every seat, a flight status display to keep you on schedule and complimentary high-speed WiFi
- Soundproof relaxation room stocked with blankets, eye covers and earplugs
- Family area that includes lower tables and chairs for kids and a dedicated, power-charged work area for adults
- Private nursing rooms where you can tend to little ones equipped with lounge chairs and footrests, bottle warmers and mini fridges with beverages and extra counter space for diaper changes
- Secure lockers with plenty of room for carry-on luggage
- Soundproof multi-faith room offering a private space for travelers to pray, meditate or reflect
How to Access Capital One Lounges
The credit card issuer says that by having a Capital One card, you are eligible for special entry rates depending on the type of card you have. So most likely, everyone will have to pay an entry price, but it could be cheaper for those who have one of the premium Capital One Cards. No exact details have been released yet regarding pricing.