Reserve Your Seat on SAS’ First Electric Flight in 2028
Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) is opening seat reservations for its first-ever commercial electric flight in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark. SAS is making 30 seats available for reservation on each of the three inaugural flights. They are expected to take place during the course of 2028.
The ticket price for the inaugural flight will be SEK/NOK/DKK 1946 (about $180), a tribute to the year when SAS first started flying. Reservations can be made at flysas.com/electric starting 2 June at 12:00 CET.
- Reserve a seat at flysas.com/electric – maximum two seats per reservation and person
- Reservations will be made available on 2 June at 12:00 CET in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark
- Price: 1946 kr. incl. fees and taxes to be paid 30 days prior to the date of the flight once communicated – no fees for the reservation
- Departure day: To be communicated to travelers by email when decided
- Place of departure: To be communicated to travelers by email when decided