Sign Up for Rapid Rewards Business, Earn 25K Points with Two Flights
Southwest Airlines has launched Rapid Rewards Business, giving businesses the ability to earn Rapid Rewards points as their travelers return to the sky. By joining Rapid Rewards Business, companies earn Rapid Rewards points that can be applied toward travel on the company’s behalf, while travelers who are Rapid Rewards Members also earn Rapid Rewards points in their personal accounts.
To celebrate the launch of Rapid Rewards Business, there’s also a points bonus. Southwest Airlines is offering a special promotion awarding 25,000 Rapid Rewards Business points to qualified businesses that apply before Dec. 31, 2021, and have a traveler book two qualifying Anytime, Business Select®, or Wanna Get Away® round trip revenue flights (or four one-way revenue flights) through swabiz.com, Global Distribution Systems, or direct connect (Southwest Partner Services) and fly such flights within 90-days after enrollment in Rapid Rewards Business. It takes up to 2 weeks after completion of qualifying revenue flights for the 25,000 Rapid Rewards Business enrollment points to post to your Rapid Rewards Business account.
Rapid Rewards Business points can only be redeemed on swabiz.com via the company’s corporate identification number for any available seat on any flight booked through Southwest and for any other Southwest products or services. Number of points required to redeem for reward flights may vary based on destination, time, day of travel, demand, fare class, point redemption rate, and other factors. Points earned through the Rapid Rewards Business program do not count towards A-List status, A-List Preferred status, or Companion Pass.
Also check out these increased bonuses for personal and business Southwest credit cards.
Earning More Points
Business travelers who link their Rapid Rewards accounts with their company’s travel program can earn their company:
- Three Rapid Rewards Business points per $1 when booking and flying Business Select® fares
- Two Rapid Rewards Business points per $1 when booking and flying Anytime fares
- One Rapid Rewards Business point per $1 when booking and flying Wanna Get Away® fares
To qualify for a Rapid Rewards Business account, a business must:
- Have a minimum of two linked Rapid Rewards Members who will travel on behalf of the business.
- Not be a third party intermediary or agency that sells or arranges air, hotel, transportation, or other travel reservations on behalf of a business.
- Not have another travel agreement with Southwest Business.
- Have an active SWABIZ® account and Company ID Number (CID).
- Have a valid EIN tax ID.