Qantas Amex Offer: Spend $1500, Get $200 back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $200 on Qantas flights that originate in the US. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $200 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $1,500 in one or more purchases for Qantas Airways operated flights booked online at qantas.com/US in USD by 5/17/2022. Flights must originate in US.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Qantas Airways only through US website qantas.com/us or US mobile app.
- Flights must originate in US.
- Purchases must be made in US dollars.
- Not valid for purchases by phone, at terminals, lounges, or on-board flights.
- Purchases such as additional baggage and seat selection fees are included if purchased with initial booking and appears on the same receipt as the flight.
- Excludes (i) all purchases with third parties, affiliates, partners, (ii) travel insurance, car rentals, hotels, airport transfers, tours, activities, (iii) gift vouchers, vacation purchases, merchandise, (iv) Bid Now Upgrades, The Qantas Club membership & lounge access fees, and purchases made via the Points Plus Pay program.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
We have seen better offers for airlines from American Express in the past, but Qantas offers are rare. Check your cards and add it now if you think you might use it.