PSECU Bonus, Get $250 with a $250 Direct Deposit
Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union (PSECU) has a new bonus of $250 for residents of Pennsylvania. You can also apply from out of state. But, you have to pay a $20 fee to become a PRPS member. Let’s see how this PSECU bonus works, and who is eligible.
To receive $250, participants must join during the promotion period and satisfy the promotional requirements within 90 days of establishing membership. PSECU will deposit $250 into the Regular share within 45 days after the requirements are satisfied.
- Sign up and be approved for checking, debit card, and digital banking (online or mobile)
- $5 is required to open and maintain a Regular share account.
- Establish one or more qualifying payroll direct deposit(s) that together total $200 per calendar month, recurring monthly, within 90 days of establishing membership.
The recipient of the $250 bonus is solely responsible for payment of applicable taxes on that amount. If you have any questions, please seek the advice of a qualified tax professional.
- Qualifying payroll direct deposits are defined as paychecks, Social Security payments, and pension payments.
- PA only with no extra requirement. Available nationwide if you become a member of Pennsylvania Recreation and Park Society (PRPS) for $20.
- Participant must be U.S. Resident.
- Promotion open to persons 18 years of age or older at the time the account opening.
- One promo code per new member.
- This offer is only open to new members who meet PSECU eligibility requirements.
- No monthly fees.
- A $5 minimum share purchase will be made on behalf of the new member by PSECU. If you close account within the first year of membership, PSECU retains the initial $5 share.
- PSECU reserves the right to recall the $250 direct deposit bonus if the payroll direct deposit(s) is/are not active for six consecutive months or if the member account is closed within the first year of establishing membership.
This is an easy $250 bonus for PA residents. If you are out of state, then the only option you have, is to become a member of Pennsylvania Recreation and Park Society for $20. That adds some extra steps to the process, but you can get a $250 bonus. Another downside of this bonus, is that it might be a hard pull. Let me know if you have dealt with this bank in the past.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.
- OFFER PAGE
- Bonus: $250
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: PA (available nationwide with $20 membership)
- Type of Inquiry: Hard pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $250
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: Yes, see above
- Expiration Date: 12/31/21
HT: Doctor of Credit
Help us & other readers. Email us if you find any bank offers!
One thought on “PSECU Bonus, Get $250 with a $250 Direct Deposit”
Although the public $250 offer is no longer available, an identical $250 offer is available via the referral link of a current PSECU customer. The existing customer earns $50 as well.