PNC Bank Bonus, Get Up To $400 with Checking Account
PNC Bank has a new offer for a $250 or $400 bonus when you open a PNC Virtual Wallet account. The offer is available until October 31, 2021, nationwide. Let’s take a look at how this PNC Bank bonus works.
You may earn a $400 reward if you open a new Virtual Wallet with Performance Select, a $200 reward if you open a new Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend. To qualify for the reward, the new checking account must be opened online via the application link on pnc.com/virtualwallet OR at a branch between 10/1/21 to 10/31/21, and a qualifying Direct Deposit(s) must be received within the first 60 days.
- Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend – $250 bonus with a direct deposit of $2,000 within 60 days
- Virtual Wallet with Performance Select – $400 bonus with a direct deposit of $5,000 within 60 days
A new personal checking account must be opened online via the promotional link or at a branch using the coupon code that you receive via email upon request.
Your checking account must remain open in order for you to receive the initial bonus reward, which will be credited to the eligible account within 60 to 90 days after all conditions have been met.
A qualifying direct deposit is defined as a recurring direct deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency into a Performance or Performance Select Checking Account, or the Spend Account of a Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend.
New account will not be eligible for offer if any signer has signing authority on an existing PNC Bank consumer checking account or has closed an account within the past 90 days, or has been paid a promotional premium in the past 12 months.
There’s no state limitation mentioned on this offer so everyone should be eligible. Usually we see it limited to AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA and WI.
Virtual Wallet has a $7 monthly fee. You can waive it with:
- $500 or more average monthly balance in Spend + Reserve
- OR, $500 or more in total qualifying monthly direct deposits to the Spend
- OR if 62+ years old
Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend has a $15 monthly fee. You can waive it with:
- $2,000 or more average monthly balance in Spend + Reserve
- OR, $2,000 or more in total qualifying monthly direct deposits to the Spend
- OR, $15,000 combined average monthly balance
Virtual Wallet with Performance Select has a $25 monthly fee. You can waive it with:
- $5,000 or more average monthly balance in Spend + Reserve + up to 6 linked checking accounts
- OR, $5,000 or more in total qualifying monthly direct deposits to the Spend
- OR, $25,000 combined average monthly balance
$25 fee if you close account within 180 days.
This PNC Bank bonus is now available nationwide. So many more readers can qualify for the bonus. Both, the $250 and $400, are good bonuses if you have the required $2,000 or $5,000 respectively. You need those amounts to get the bonus and also to keep the accounts fee-free. The bonus is even easier now that it doesn’t require any debit purchases.
- OFFER PAGE
- Account Type: PNC Virtual Wallet
- Availability: Nationwide
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes ($2,000, or $5,000)
- Other requirements: No
- Monthly Fee: $15-$25 (waivable)
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if closed within 180 days
- Expiration Date:
8/31/20 9/30/20 10/29/20 11/30/20 12/31/20 2/1/21 3/1/21 6/30/2110/31/21