One Finance $75 Swagbucks Bonus
The One account works as a hybrid checking/savings account. You’ll earn 1% APY on your Savings on balances up to $5,000, or on balances up to $25,000 if you set up direct deposits. You’ll also earn 3% APY on your automatic savings deposits which include roundups on debit purchases and up to 10% on your direct deposits. There’s also free access to 55,000 ATMs in the Allpoint network. One Finance is backed by Coastal Community Bank. Read more about One Finance.
Now you can earn a $75 bonus from Swagbucks when you first sign up for a new account. Let’s see how this offer works.
Take control of your daily finances all in your One account! Plus, earn 7,500 SB (worth $75 or more) after you open an account and set up a qualifying direct deposit of $100 or more! Qualifying direct deposits include, regular paychecks, social security income, government salary, annuities, retirement payments, or unemployment payments.
Here’s how it works:
- Open a One account through the Swagbucks affiliate link
- Enter valid sign-up information, including direct deposit information to earn SB.
- Must open an account and set up a qualifying direct deposit of $100 or more to earn SB. Qualifying direct deposits include, regular paychecks, social security income, government salary, annuities, retirement payments, or unemployment payments.
- Must keep account active past 30 days.
- SB is distributed by Swagbucks, not by One Finance.
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- This offer is only available to new One customers.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
This $75 bonus is the best we have seen from Swagbucks and is quite easy if you can complete a direct deposit. It’s worth doing if you don’t have an account already. Just make sure you use your Swagbucks email address when signing up. One Finance also earns a good APY but it is limited.
If you don’t have a Swagbucks account, you can sign up here and get a $13 bonus as well.
HT: Adding Pennies