New Hyatt Promos, Triple Points on Local Dining and Miraval Free Night Offer
Hyatt has launched two new promotions today for World of Hyatt members. They provide an opportunity to earn and redeem points on experiences that taste delicious and recharge the mind, body and soul. There’s also a reminder of World of Hyatt’s point forfeiture policy. More information on each of the following offers is provided below:
- Triple Points on local dining is back!
- Unplug to recharge with the Miraval Free Night offer
- Reminder of point forfeiture policy
So let’s get into it!
Triple points on local dining offer
Whether it’s stepping out to meet friends for a bite to eat, treating the family to a special meal out, or ordering take out for a cozy night in, members can be rewarded for dining local with the return of this tasty World of Hyatt offer.
- Starting October 1, 2021, World of Hyatt members can once again treat themselves when dining close to home by earning triple points on eligible spend, when not staying the night, for dine-in, takeout or delivery (where available) at participating restaurants at Hyatt hotels and resorts – now through February 10, 2022.
This allows members the ability to earn points three times faster when dining local, to use on future travel, dining and spa credits, room upgrades and more. No registration is required to participate, and members must provide their membership number at the time of purchase so they can earn Bonus Points. This offer is not valid on food and beverage charged to a hotel room/folio. Under this offer, members will receive their one Base Point and two Bonus Points per dollar.
See the offer here.
Unplug to recharge with the Miraval Free Night offer
For a limited time, World of Hyatt members can leave the hustle and bustle of daily life behind and look forward to finding their inner zen with this exclusive offer at Miraval Resort and Spas, plus enjoy valuable rewards while doing so.
- World of Hyatt members who redeem World of Hyatt points (starting at 45K per person) for one free night will be rewarded with a second free night during that stay at any of the Miraval Resorts and Spas when staying between November 1, 2021, and January 31, 2022.
- Reservations can be made starting October 1, 2021 by calling 866.792.3395 and using offer code Member Free Night at the time of the booking. Members should book both nights at the time of reservation.
Miraval Resort and Spa’s digital-device-free, adults-only, all-inclusive sanctuaries include Miraval Berkshires, Miraval Austin and Miraval Arizona, offering an ideal way guests to unplug and recharge their mind, body and soul.
Offer is not valid on Fridays and Saturdays and not valid from December 24 to December 31, 2021.
You can see the offer here.
Reminder: World of Hyatt Points Forfeiture Policy
World of Hyatt suspended the forfeiture of points through December 31, 2021. In the coming days Hyatt will send reminders to World of Hyatt members who are set to lose their points at the end of 2021 to take action to keep their account active, so they don’t miss out on all the valuable benefits of their earned points. Some activities that will keep your points safe include:
- Stay and earn points at Hyatt hotels and resorts, MGM Resorts destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels, or a Lindblad Expedition
- Use points to enjoy a free night starting at just 5,000 points
- Upgrade a paid stay with points
- Use points toward a dining experience or spa treatment, either while traveling or staying close to home. It’s as easy as redeeming just 1,000 Bonus Points for $10 USD toward a delicious meal or relaxing spa treatment
- Purchase points now to use later. Just by purchasing 1,000 Bonus Points for $24 USD, your account remains active for another 24 months
- Sign up for the World of Hyatt Credit Card
- Or, take advantage of one of the offers above by December 31, 2021
One thought on “New Hyatt Promos, Triple Points on Local Dining and Miraval Free Night Offer”
For the Hyatt Triple Points – “No registration is required to participate, and members must provide their membership number at the time of purchase so they can earn Bonus Points.“ I give my number to, the waiter? The cashier at takeout?