Kroger Chase Offer
Chase, Bank of America and cards from some other banks have a new offer that can save you 10% on your Kroger purchase. Here’s what this Kroger Chase Offer looks like:
- Earn 10% back on your Staples purchase, with a $7.00 back maximum.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer expires 1/14/20.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services or mobile wallet purchases.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
Chase Offers were recently added to Chase cards. The are similar to Amex Offers as they usually give you cashback when you use your eligible Chase credit card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app, and now online as well. They are are also available on debit cards and business credit cards. For business cards the offers can be seen in app only.
Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up in Bank of America, BB&T and other banks that use the same service.
A nice discount for Kroger purchases. Gift cards are not excluded in terms so should work to trigger the offer. Sadly it is limited to just $7 in savings, but should still come in handy for those with Kroger locations nearby.