More Rewards on Prime Day for Amazon Cardmembers
For this year’s Prime Day, Chase and Amazon are offering even more rewards for Cardmembers. Starting today, existing Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Cardmembers with an eligible Prime membership will receive an additional 20% back on a selection of bestselling items on Amazon.com – and that’s on top of the 5% back they already receive. That means Cardmembers will get a total of 25% back on more than 1,200 products from consumer electronics, home improvement, sports & outdoors, and digital gaming from October 12th through the 18th. Visit http://www.amazon.com/pcb to view all the great deals!
Additionally, new Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Cardmembers will instantly receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card when they apply and are approved through October 31. Cardmembers with an eligible Prime membership also receive 5% back at Amazon.com and at Whole Foods Market, plus 2% back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores, among other benefits.
Amazon Rewards Visa Cardmembers also get extra rewards. They can earn 3% back at Whole Foods Market, in addition to 3% back on all Amazon.com purchases, 2% back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores, and 1% back on all other purchases.
Both Amazon Prime Rewards and Amazon Rewards Visa Cardmembers can receive up to 18 months promotional financing on their entire cart with equal payment plans available at 0% APR, in lieu of % back. You can learn more about Cardmember benefits by visiting http://www.amazon.com/primevisa.