MidFirst Bank Bonus, Get Up to $300
A new MidFirst Bank bonus offer could net you up to $300 when you open a new checking account. The offer is available in Arizona with a $300 bonus and in Oklahoma with a $250 bonus. This MidFirst Bank bonus is available until the end of the year, and direct deposit is optional. Let’ check out the details below.
Open a new checking account and complete a combination of two of the following three items to earn $300:
- Set up a $500 minimum direct deposit
- Complete 10 debit card purchases ( Multiple swipes for the same purchase amount at the same merchant do not qualify)
- Complete three Zelle® transactions on the MidFirst Bank Mobile Banking App
Accounts closed within 90 days of opening are not eligible for this promotion, may be subject to an account closing fee, and may forfeit the amount equal to the promotional account credit received.
- Promotional offer available in Oklahoma and Arizona area banking centers only.
- Checking offer not available to existing MidFirst Bank consumer checking customers. Accounts must be open and in good standing to receive an account credit. Promotional offers are not available to those whose MidFirst accounts have been closed during the current or previous calendar year or previously closed at any time with a negative balance.
- Must be 17 or older.
- You can only open one new promotional account per household.
Simply Checking is probably the best option. A $6 monthly service charge for Simply Checking is waived with a $250 minimum average daily balance.
I’m not familiar with this bank, so please let me know if you have any additional information. This is a decent bonus, and direct deposit is optional. You can skip the direct deposit also if that’s an issue. To earn the $300 or $250 bonus you would just need to make 10 debit purchases and three Zelle transactions.
The account also earns 5.00% APY on balance up to $500 when you complete 15 debit purchases and one bill payment every month.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here. Bank bonuses are a great way to generate some extra income, so it is worth looking into them. You can can definitely bring a few thousands of dollars annually, and most requirements can be easily completed from home.
Link & Details
- AZ Bonus | OK Bonus
- Bonus: $300/$250
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: OK, AZ
- Inquiry Type: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Other Requirements: Complete 2 of 3 options above
- Monthly Fee: $6 (waived with $250 balance)
- Early Closing Fee: Yes, if closed within 90 days
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2023
HT: Doctor of Credit