Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make purchases online on select meal kits by 10/31/2019. Limit of $20 in total statement credits. Offer valid only for online purchases made with Plated, Hello Fresh, and Blue Apron.
- Excludes international versions of merchant websites and branded meal kits or merchandise purchased at third party retailers.
- For Plated, the Plated Cookbook is excluded.
- For Hello Fresh, Hello Fresh Wines and Hello Fresh Go are excluded.
- For Blue Apron, gift cards and corporate transactions are excluded.
- Qualifying charges must post to your account before the campaign end date in order to be considered eligible. If you are a new customer receiving a free trial, you may not be charged until the free trial period has lapsed.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. Some specific offers can also be added to multiple cards, so keep that in mind when adding offers.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
A good offer that should come in handy for everyone that buys these meal kits. Could also be stacked with the frequent promotions that we see from these websites.