Mastercard Adds DoorDash and HelloFresh Benefits & Makes Changes to Fandango, Lyft, and ShopRunner Perks
Mastercard has announcing new partnerships to provide more value for World and World Elite consumer credit cardholders. The credit card issuer has new partnerships with DoorDash and HelloFresh to deliver on consumers’ desire for on-demand access to the best local restaurant meals, household grocery and convenience items, and fresh meal kit delivery. Meanwhile, it is making changes to existing partnerships with Fandango, Lyft, and ShopRunner.
Here are all the perks that Mastercard cardholders can receive, just for having the card in their wallet:
- DoorDash: World and World Elite cardholders who are new to DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription program offering members unlimited free delivery fees and reduced service fees from thousands of restaurants, grocery and convenience stores on orders over $12, will get a free 3-month membership; while all DashPass members, new and existing, will automatically get a $5 discount on their first two orders each month when paying with a World or World Elite card. You can get free DashPass if you have a Chase credit card.
- HelloFresh: World and World Elite cardholders will get 5% back on each HelloFresh purchase that can be used towards future HelloFresh orders. In addition, new customers receive a discount off their first few orders.
- Lyft: World and World Elite cardholders will automatically receive a $5 credit for every three rides taken in a calendar month. The credit will be automatically applied to the next ride, capped at once per month. Previously, you could earn up to $10.
- Fandango: World Elite cardholders will now receive a $5 Fandango reward for future Fandango purchases for every $20 spent on digital movie rentals as well as movie ticket purchases.
- ShopRunner: World and World Elite cardholders are provided free ShopRunner membership, valued at $79 per year, which provides free 2-day shipping and free returns from over 100+ retailers.
- Priceless Experiences: All consumer credit cardholders will gain access to more robust online at home and away program enabling exclusive access to experiences across consumers passions.
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™: All consumer credit cardholders will continue to have access to Mastercard ID Theft Protection™ to monitor their personal information and credentials. Additionally, cardholders can access a team of identity theft resolution specialists, available 24/7 year-round to help resolve cardholders’ identity theft incidents.
Additionally, through September 2021 Instacart customers who are not currently Instacart Express members will be eligible to receive two free months of an Instacart Express membership (valued at $20) when signing up for an auto-renewing Instacart Express annual membership ($99 per year) and enabling an eligible Mastercard card as their default payment method for the annual membership on Instacart.
For additional information and the full terms and conditions associated with these offerings, cardholders can visit www.mastercard.com/world and www.mastercard.com/worldelite or call 1-800-MASTERCARD.