If you are a World Elite Mastercard holder, you’re eligible to earn $10 in Lyft credit every month. Just take five Lyft rides within a calendar month and pay with your World Elite Mastercard. After your fifth ride, you’ll automatically get $10 in Lyft credit to your next ride. Your ride count then resets on the first of each month. This new perk is part of new benefits added to the cards.
To be eligible for this promo, make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the app. Enroll and start using your World Elite Mastercard in the Lyft app. A few reminders: • After you enroll, head to the Promos tab of the Lyft app to track your ride progress.
Here’s the full list of perks added:
- Lyft : World Elite cardholders will receive a $10 credit for every five rides taken in a calendar month, which will be automatically applied to the next ride, capped at once per month.
- Fandango : World Elite cardholders will earn double Fandango VIP+ points for the movie tickets they buy. This means cardholders will get 500 Fandango VIP+ points (worth $5) for every two movie tickets they purchase via the Fandango app or Fandango.com, which can be used towards purchasing movie tickets on Fandango or towards streaming movies and TV shows on FandangoNOW.
- Boxed : World Elite cardholders will earn 5% Cash Rewards on their Boxed purchases, which can be used towards future purchases on Boxed.
- Postmates : World and World Elite cardholders will receive $5 off every order of $25 or more.
- Cell Phone Insurance: World and World Elite cardholders will be eligible for Mastercard Cellular Telephone Protection when they charge their monthly telephone bill to their World or World Elite Mastercard. This benefit—with a maximum liability of $600 per claim for World cardholders and $800 for World Elite cardholders—covers stolen or damaged mobile phones as well as cosmetic screen scratches even if they don’t affect the ability to make or take a call. Cardholders simply have to submit a claim if they incur a loss, up to $1,000 per year.
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection
: Cardholders who register for Mastercard ID Theft Protection will have access to an enhanced Mastercard ID Theft Protection benefit suite that provides end-to-end digital servicing to monitor their personal information. Additionally, cardholders have access to a team of identity theft resolution specialists, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to help quickly resolve any identity theft incidents that may occur.
These are new permanent perks for Mastercard World Elite credit cards. If you don’t have a Lyft account you can sign up with code DANNY39465 for $10 credit.