Today, Marriott International’s travel program, Marriott Bonvoy, launches its second global promotion of 2019, “Endless Earning.” By registering for the promotion, members will be rewarded with 1,500 bonus points on stays of two nights or more across all 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy properties from leading hotel brands located in 131 countries and territories. Registered members will earn on eligible stays between July 2 and September 16, 2019.
As you know, these points can be redeemed for free nights, flights, exclusive experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments, and much more.
- Registration Period: June 18 – September 2, 2019
Earning Period: July 2 – September 16, 2019
- By registering for the promotion here, Marriott Bonvoy members will earn 1,500 bonus points on stays of two nights or more during the promotion earning period, at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties.
- There are no limits to how much members can earn with Endless Earning. However, only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
- ExecuStay®, Marriott Executive Apartments® and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for bonus points, and nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for bonus points.
- Members who elect to earn miles instead of points are not eligible for this promotion.
- See the Official Terms & Regulations for more details at marriottbonvoy.com/endlessearning.
- Read press release here.
With this promotion you earn 1,500 bonus points on stays of two nights or more. Yes it’s endless, but also not that great. Still worth registering if you plan to complete any Marriott stays during the promotion period. Some extra points never hurt.