Marriott Bonvoy Promo, Stay Twice to Earn 2,000 Bonus Points + More
Marriott Bonvoy has a new promotion that can earn you 2,000 bonus points with two stays. Plus you’ll have a chance for more earning after you complete the first part.
Stay twice to earn 2,000 bonus points. Register by December 31, 2019.
Two to three days after your second qualifying stay has been posted, you’ll automatically unlock an additional offer with Unlock More. Your additional offer will appear in your online member account and you’ll receive an email with offer details.
Choose from more than 7,000 participating hotels and resorts worldwide between October 29, 2019, and January 14, 2020. Use your bonus points for free nights, flights, exclusive experiences and so much more.
- A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity on any points-eligible rate.
Registration of your Marriott Bonvoy™ account is required.
- Marriott Bonvoy members who register for this promotion by December 31, 2019, will earn 2,000 bonus points (one-time) after their second stay, during the promotion earning period.
- The promotion earning period is for stays between October 29, 2019, and January 14, 2020, at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties.
- After a member completes two qualifying stays during the promotional period, an additional offer will be unlocked and become available in the member’s account within 2-3 days after the second qualifying stay is posted to the member’s account. The member will be auto-registered into the additional offer, and will receive notification via email and through their online member account.
- The earning period for the additional offer will be from the day the member is auto-registered through January 14, 2020.
Always a good idea to register for these promotions, if you think there might be a chance of completing the requirements.