Marriott Bonvoy Moments for F1 2023 Season
Marriott Bonvoy and The Ritz-Carlton are once again inviting members to experience the thrill of motorsport through its long-standing relationship with the Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 Team.
Marriott Bonvoy Moments launched 11 VIP experiences with the Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 Team in Miami. Additional Moments will be released throughout the entire 2023 season, allowing members to fully immerse themselves in the world of the Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 Team. Members can use points earned from travel and everyday activities to bid on exclusive packages including:
- A lap around a race circuit in a high-performance Mercedes-AMG car driven by a Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 Team Driver.
- A sleepover on the Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 Team yacht during the Monaco Grand Prix.
- The Ritz-Carlton Ultimate Weekend packages in Miami, Montreal and Mexico City, where VIP race access will be complemented with memorable touches from the brand, including hotel stays, spa treatments and immersive dining experiences.
- Behind-the-scenes access to the Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 Team over the race weekend.
- Access to the iconic Ritz-Carlton Silver Arrows Lounge in Miami, Montreal, Singapore, Las Vegas, Mexico City and Abu Dhabi, where Marriott Bonvoy Moments winners and other VIPs will have the chance to enjoy the brand’s world-renowned hospitality.
- An insider tour of the Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 Team factory in Brackley, UK where winners can see the cutting-edge facilities where more than 950 Mercedes team members work tirelessly to prepare for all the on-track action from car design and development to state-of-the-art simulation and bespoke engineering services.
- Up close and personal experiences with the Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 Team including Drivers Lewis Hamilton, George Russell and Mick Schumacher, Team Principal & CEO Toto Wolff and Team engineers.