Two New Marriott Amex Offers
Check your American Express credit cards for new offers that can save you up to $60 at Marriott hotels in the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
- Get 20% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Business Card to make purchases on room rate and room charges at participating Marriott Bonvoy® properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean from 1/10/2023 to 3/31/2023. Limit of $50 back in total statement credits.
- Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $300 USD in one or more purchases on room rate and room charges at participating Marriott Bonvoy® properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean from 1/10/2023 to 3/31/2023.
- Offer valid only at participating Marriott Bonvoy® properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, via the Marriott Bonvoy® App or by calling 1-888-236-2427.
- Excludes Marriott Vacation Club®, Marriott Grand Residence Club®, Design Hotels™, Protea Hotels®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy®, Vistana Signature Network and Vistana Residence Network.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid for online retail purchases, hotel amenities or purchases of Marriott Bonvoy® points.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
The first Marriott Amex Offer is showing up on business cards, while the second is on personal cards. Most people are targeted, so check your account and add it now if you think you might use it.