Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit.
There’s a new Amex Offer that can make you a profit or save you money at Marriott Hotels. The offer is available on all American Express cards.
Amex Offer Details
Get a 1X $30 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $150+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Marriott Hotels from 7/10/17 to 10/31/17. #AmexMarriott
- Offer valid only on Marriott Hotels® locations in the US, PR, and USVI.
- Reservations must be made online at marriott.com, by using the Marriott Mobile App or via phone to Marriott Worldwide Reservations, 1-888-236-2427.
- Offer not valid on international locations outside the US.
- Excludes JW Marriott®, The Ritz-Carlton®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, TownePlace Suites®, Bulgari®, EDITION Hotels®, Courtyard® by Marriott, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance®, Delta®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Gaylord Hotels®, Protea®, Moxy®, and Starwood® Hotel and Resorts properties.
- Excludes gift cards and ShopMarriott purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
The offer gives you a nice 20% discount if you have any planned stays at their properties. It could even be a moneymaker through gift card purchases if you have a location nearby. People have had success in the past getting gift cards at the front desk, however that isn’t guaranteed since it is excluded in the terms.